Amino Acids- ON Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- 3 grams of creatine monohydrate per serving
- Made With 5g Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving – the highest quality form of creatine monohydrate available
- Unflavored for Stacking Versatility
- Micronized Powder Mixes More Easily & Stays in Solution Longer than Non-Micronized Powders
- There is no scoop inside the product
- On all the protein tubs you will find blue inkjet printing listing a manufacturer date, expiration date, and batch code. There may be a slight difference with the actual product and the images displayed
- Brand Customer Care details: Indiacustomercare, contact_us on 011 49594959
Amino acids are organic compounds that contain amine and carboxyl functional groups. The key elements of aminoalkanoic acid are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. In the sort of proteins, aminoalkanoic acid residues form the second-largest component (water is that the largest) of human muscles and other tissues.
Why Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Amino Acids?
Creatine monohydrate is one of the foremost well-researched sports nutrition ingredients. When utilized in conjunction with regular weight training, it’s been shown to support muscle size, strength, and power. One teaspoon of ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder provides 5 grams of 99.9% pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.
These unflavored amino acids powder mixes easily into water, juice or your post-workout protein shake to assist you to meet ambitious weight room goals.
Directions: Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder to a glass crammed with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit crush. Then mix it up with a spoon.
TIP: Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shake with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder.
Creatine Loading: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before getting to bed for 4-5 days.
Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 rounded teaspoon with a meal or immediately after training together with your post-workout protein shake. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine. Intended to be used in healthy adults and as a part of a healthy, diet, and exercise program.
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate: Highly researched, creatine monohydrate has been shown to assist muscle strength, power, and size when combined with high-intensity activities. Our Micronized Creatine Powder is formed with Creapure, a creatine monohydrate known for its exceptional purity. It’s also micronized (to make the particles smaller), so our powder mixes easier and stays suspended in liquid longer than non-micronized creatine supplements.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) was founded in 1986 with a mission to line higher standards for the sports nutrition industry. As one of the few manufacturers to have and operate state-of-the-art production facilities that are GMP compliant, ON’s commitment to quality is uncompromising.