Bio Oil- Specialist Skin Care- Scars, Stretch Mark, Ageing
- The Bio-Oil formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base; It contains vitamin A, vitamin E, calendula oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, chamomile oil, and Purcell in oil, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy
- Bio-Oil gets easily absorbed into the skin
- Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Boil oil skincare specialist is also recommended for aging skin and dehydrated skin
- Bio-Oil has won 349 skincare awards and has become the number 1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 24 countries since its global launch in 2002
- Ideal for all skin types
Bio-Oil may be a specialist skincare product in 131 countries, formulated to assist improve the looks of Scars, Stretch Marks and Uneven skin tone. It contains vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Chamomile oil and therefore the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil TM. It will help improve the appearance of Scars, Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin Tone. This is also recommended for Ageing Skin and Dehydrated Skin.
How does Bio-Oil work?
It combines natural plant oils Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary, Lavender, Vitamins A and E which will offer you beautiful healthy-looking skin. It also contains the unique PurCellin OilTM that ensures gets easily absorbed into the skin.
Will Bio-Oil help Stretch Marks?
This is formulated to assist the looks of stretch marks thanks to pregnancy, teenage growth spurts, and rapid weight gain.
Is it safe to use Bio-Oil during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to use throughout pregnancy.
Does Bio-Oil help scars?
It helps improve the looks of scars, new or old scars, whether from accidents and surgeries or cuts and scratches.
Can Bio-Oil be used on the face?
Surely! this is non-comedogenic which suggests it doesn’t cause acne or spots. Keeps the skin hydrated and has anti-aging properties also. We often have women using it for acne scars.
Can be used for all skin types?
Yes. it’s suitable for greasy skin since it’s rapidly absorbed into the skin without leaving a residue, so it’ll not cause breakouts. It is also suitable for dry skin since it helps lock within the moisture and also reduces the speed at which water vapor is of course lost through the skin’s surface.
During & Post Pregnancy During pregnancy, apply right from the trimester to areas that are susceptible to stretch marks for normal use, apply daily for a minimum of 3 months, massage during a circular motion till fully absorbed.