Figs Benefits- Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika
- 100% Natural Anjeer/ Figs from the house of Tulsi
- Value for money quality figs/Anjeer for daily home use
- They are a nutritious snack and good for stamina
- The dried Anjeer/figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk and it is a known Indian tradition
- This is an agricultural product of Afghanistan
- Anjeer/figs are rich in beneficial nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, and chlorine
- Storage Information- Keep it airtight & refrigerated for optimum freshness
Premium Quality Figs Benefits
Figs benefits are so amazing that you can’t stop adding it to your diet. Figs are popular around the world for centuries. They are both tasty and nutritious. Figs are low in calories and have no fat. One large, raw fig has just 47 calories. Both raw and dried figs good for you. Consider adding figs to your grocery list because it is healthy food. Figs can be incorporated into pies, pudding, cakes.
Anjeer benefits are amazing for the human body. Some of the health benefits of figs are sexual dysfunction, constipation, diabetes, cough. Figs are rich in fiber, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6, potassium, and calcium. Dried figs contain phenol, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids for improving health. The fiber in figs helps in weight management. From centuries figs are referred to as powerful fertility or sexual supplement. To improve sexual power, Soak 2–3 figs in milk overnight and eat them in the morning.
Figs in Hindi is known as Anjeer. Figs are high in potassium and low in sodium, so they are perfect for reducing blood pressure. They are also rich in phosphorus, which encourages the formation of the bones. Fig jam is also a delicious way to get calcium. A high concentration of fiber in figs prevents constipation.
Why Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika?
Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika is good in taste and has many health benefits. Figs/Anjeer are rich in vitamins K and B6. The nutritional value of dried figs/Anjeer is more than that of fresh figs. Figs, whether fresh or dried, are rich in powerful antioxidants. The health benefits of figs come from the presence of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are rich in beneficial nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, and chlorine.
Tulsi is a premium flavored nuts and dry fruits brand. Tulsi has pioneered a new and yummy way to consume the daily dose of healthy nuts and dry fruits. At Tulsi, we bring the taste and health together in a single pack in the finest of packing.