Omega 3 Fatty Acids Foods- WOW Omega-3 Fish Oil
- 60 capsules per pack, premium, bio-available omega 3 essential fatty acids in the most optimal health-friendly 3:2 EPA: DHA ratio
- Get 3-4 times more of the important omega-3s compared to many other brands
- Every capsule contains 350 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), 550 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 100 mg another omega 3s
- An advanced delivery system for better absorption and to avoid fishy aftertaste
- Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to help increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids and avoid fishy aftertaste
- Totally free of binders, fillers or additives, ultra-pure, refined fish oil
- DHA, burpless, mercury-free, ideal for the keto diet
- Store the product in a cool and dry place. Do Not expose the product to direct sunlight
The most common Omega 3 Fatty Acids Foods is cod liver oil. It is a dietary supplement derived from the liver of codfish. Omega 3 fatty acids have various benefits for your body and brain. Some of the other omega 3 rich foods are flax seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, and soybeans. Omega 3 foods health benefits in fighting inflammation and heart disease. However, if you don’t eat many of these foods, consider taking omega-3 supplements.
Flaxseeds also are an honest source of fiber, magnesium, and other nutrients. They have an excellent omega-6 to omega-3 ratio compared with most oily plant seeds. Taking only one tablespoon of cod liver oil quite satisfies your need for 3 incredibly important nutrients.
Why WOW Life Science Omega 3 Fatty Acids Foods?
WOW bioscience Omega 3 is an important supplement for maintaining heart health. This diet supplement can be taken daily to help improve your metabolism and manage weight. It also helps in lowering blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels. It has Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) with optimal 3:2 EPA: DHA ratio. WOW Life Science offers anti-inflammatory benefits, improves bone and joint health.
Omega 3 is a group of about 11 essential fatty acids that the body cannot make but requires various physiological processes including cardiac and brain function and inflammatory response. EPA and DHA present within the capsules are the foremost vital forms. These are easily absorbed and processed by the body for ultimate benefit.
WOW bioscience Omega 3 may be a carefully formulated dietary supplement. Since it is in the form of fish oil capsules, it can cause fishy burp, which can be avoided by having it with plenty of water. Also as a general precaution; if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 or on prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare professional before use. It does not promise miraculous results. However, it supports your healthy diet.